Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend, Nate, Elyse and I headed south to Iowa to visit Nate's family. His brother, sister-in-law and thier kids were in town visiting from New Mexico. We had a wonderful time and it was nice to see everyone at one time. We spent most of the weekend watching the kids play, playing cards, eating great food and talking. Only down sides were that it just went by too fast and we only got a handful of pictures.

Since we were in Iowa or in the car, I never got to wish all you mom's a Happy Mother's Day. Therefore, Happy Belated Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Great family picture! I'm glad you had a great time and I'm glad you are home! We can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see everyone again. The kids are all growing up so fast. It is so hard to get together anymore because our families have grown so. I did get some good pictures of everyone there.
Aunt Betty

Sandy said...

I sure it was great to have everyone together. Pictures looks good!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Nice to see everyone this last weekend. It was nice to have our family with us for Mother's Day.
Love, Grand K