Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Hobby

I know I have said it before, but I LOVE this weather! Elyse and I have been outside everyday, and not only does she nap better, but she's so much more happy throughout the day when she's outside. Well we spend much of our days at parks, walks or doing the following activity below. As you can see, Elyse has become a mini soccer player. She really enjoys kicking a ball all over the place. I do have to apologize that I was only able to capture the end of her soccer practice, so sorry it's so short.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl has a good kick. Way to go Elyse. Enjoy the good weather.
Love, Grand K

Kim said...

now we know what we get to do all next weekend! Problem solved. I just need to find a ball! :)

Jenny said...

She has the makings of a great soccer player! Way to go, Elyse!