Now you may ask, why were we down there? Well that's because my wonderful husband and some of his really great friends (Kris, Seth and not pictured, Matt) came to help Nate install our wood floors. It looks beautiful, they did a GREAT job. You can see from the picture below just a small glimpse of the final result, but I'm not posting the entire thing until the carpet, furniture and railings are finished, sorry ;)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Mother-Daughter Weekend
This past Friday and Saturday, Elyse and I headed to my mom's to have a mother-daughter weekend. It was so relaxing and something I will remember always. Us girls have never had 30 straight hours just us together, in fact, Elyse and I have never slept away from Nate until Friday. Since the weather was perfect we were outside almost the entire time. We spent much of our time going to garage sales, talking, going on walks, going to the pond to feed the ducks,
going to the park,
and playing in water.
I had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again real soon.
Now you may ask, why were we down there? Well that's because my wonderful husband and some of his really great friends (Kris, Seth and not pictured, Matt) came to help Nate install our wood floors. It looks beautiful, they did a GREAT job. You can see from the picture below just a small glimpse of the final result, but I'm not posting the entire thing until the carpet, furniture and railings are finished, sorry ;)
Now you may ask, why were we down there? Well that's because my wonderful husband and some of his really great friends (Kris, Seth and not pictured, Matt) came to help Nate install our wood floors. It looks beautiful, they did a GREAT job. You can see from the picture below just a small glimpse of the final result, but I'm not posting the entire thing until the carpet, furniture and railings are finished, sorry ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
looks like s fun girls weekend. Can't wait to see the rest of the remodel!
Mother daughter weekends are the BEST and I'm so glad you enjoyed yours! The floor looks beautiful and any question you had about the color faded away when I saw the picture because they look great! How exciting and way to go Nate and co.
Nate's going to have to come up with some more projects so, I can have you two more often!
Glad the girls had a great time. From what I can tell the floor looks pretty good too.
Love Grand K
Looks and sounds wonderfully relaxing (for the girls, anyways!!). Hope you're enjoying your beautiful new floors!
Post a Comment