Monday, May 3, 2010

Demolition Weekend

This past weekend, turned out to be demolition weekend for Nate and I. Friday night we spent the night ripping out our wood railings which we will be replacing with iron. We then spent most of Saturday reaping out our wood and linoleum floors to soon be replaced with solid wood in two weeks. Why do it so soon? That's because we are heading to Iowa this weekend and so it was the only free day we had.


I will post a before and after when it's all done; but until then, we will be walking on our runways (random carpet pieces) through the kitchen and entry way.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see it all done! Have fun in Iowa!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Aiden's party! If you need a break from your unfinished floors you can come over anytime.

Shawn and Amelia said...

I didn't know you were replacing the railing, too - it's going to look amazing when you're done!! Can't wait to see you guys!