Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Overcame Her Phobia


Another 90 degree day, so I thought nothing better than to play with water. I know Elyse is not a fan of sprinklers, and I didn't want to fill up her big swimming pool. So I found a bucket and thought we could give her babies a bath. I got us in our swimsuits, just in case she went overboard with splashing. Put some toys in the bucket for her babies, and realized I forgot the babies. I went in the house to grab them, ran back out, and came to find Elyse in the bucket. She had a blast! She was playing in and out of the bucket tub for over thirty minutes. Guess she's healed of her water phobia :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love water babies and she is one of the cutest that I've seen!

Sandy said...

Cute!

Love Nana & Papa

B + A said...

Your summer is saved!!!! :)

Kim said...

She looks so cute sitting in that bucket! :)