Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Under a Year Later

What does just under one year mean?
-Toddlers replace babies
-Hair replaces baldness (or lack of hair)
-English words replace words like, "Baba"
-Sippy cups replace bottles
-Friendships are even closer!
The kiddos in birth order: Aiden, Willow, Mariana, Elyse and Mason


I don't know who gets more excited, Elyse or me when it comes to hanging out with our friends. Well today, we were invited to Ms. Willow's house to play and we had a wonderful time. It was great seeing the kids interact and I look forward to many more play dates this summer. Love ya ladies!

4 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

So cute - just look at how much those sweet babes have grown!! Love the comparison pics, and super glad to hear Elyse is enjoying water again :0)

Jenny said...

I LOVE that picture! All our kiddos look so old! You were so on top of it and even have them in birth order. I might be biased, but we seriously have a CUTE bunch of kids.

angie leverence said...

I love these photos you guys take together all the time with your kids. They are precious, and will be cherished for a LONG time by all of you moms!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the kids! How many hours,days or weeks did it take to get such a cute picture!
They grow up too fast!
Love, Grand K