Hope you all have a wonderful, memorable and loving Valentine's Day!
Even though Nate and I have never celebrated this holiday, I still enjoy it a lot. It's fun to dress up in red and/or pink, pass out special treats and tell all the people you love how much you love them. I especially enjoy it now that I have kids to share in the fun activities with, like we did today. (Sadly I did not capture any good pictures.) We spent the morning with all our friends at a local open gym playtime. The kiddos ran around, rode bikes, went through tunnels and laughed a lot. We then ended our time by having a Valentine exchange. Elyse had been talking about giving out her Valentine's and suckers for a week. So it was no surprise she loved it. Then right when we got home she couldn't resist but open up all the ones she received (and Caleb's too). So much fun, and such a great Valentine's memory.
A special thank you to all the moms and kids who came today.
6 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. Give those kids a big HUG & KISS from me.
Love you
Mom xoxo
Love the picture and glad you're having a fun day. I agree on Valentine's Day - not a romantic occassion to me, but a fun holiday to share the love with all our special people :0) Hope yours stays happy all the way til the end!
What a fun get-together we had today! Hope you had a sweet rest of your day!
Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of fun and excitement for all to enjoy.
Love,Grand K
So cute! I agree that kids make Valentine's day much more fun! Glad you all had such a special day!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your adorable little lovebugs! :)
Post a Comment