Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Adventure Park

Yesterday, Elyse, Caleb and I joined our friends for a morning of fun at Adventure Park in Ham Lake. It's a large indoor playground with activities for infants to young kids. It was a lot of fun for both children.

I would totally recommend this place for other moms who have lots of children or people to go with. I probably would not go myself because I would have to either climb with Elyse or stay in the younger section with Caleb. It has lots of great climbing activities, slides and tunnels for the big kids. Little slides, toys and tunnels for the little ones. Overall, really nice!

Elyse playing in the tunnels, climbing area and racing her friends on the slide. In the slide picture with Elyse are her friends, Sarah, Landon as well as my friend, Angela.

Caleb playing in his area. Yes, he is walking in this photo. I have not blogged a video yet, but the boy walks around the house. He just needs a little more confidence to do it in unknown places. Hopefully any day soon he will be running and I promise to capture and post it soon.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Way to go Caleb!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Ha - I just jumped on to post EXACTLY what Kim said!

So, in a slightly different wording... That play place looks awesome :0) And go Caleb, go!!

Anonymous said...

Fun times and away the kids go!
Go Caleb, Go.
Love,Grand K