A special thank you to Mike and Kathy for coming up and keeping the kids busy, especially so I could take sometime to sit.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Grandpa and Grandma Visit
As I had previously stated in the last post, Nate's parents came up to visit Friday through yesterday morning. Therefore, we ended our crazy and busy week with a very calming and relaxing weekend. While they were here we got out of the house only once to go eat; otherwise our time consisted of grandparents playing with the kiddos and card playing at night. Unfortunately, we really did not take pictures, but at least we did get a good one of all four.
A special thank you to Mike and Kathy for coming up and keeping the kids busy, especially so I could take sometime to sit.
A special thank you to Mike and Kathy for coming up and keeping the kids busy, especially so I could take sometime to sit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you got some great pictures to me!! So glad your week ended with a bit less craziness!
Great time with the grandparents!
Thanks for a great time and spending the time with us.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment