Nate, Elyse, my mom and I packed up our car and headed east this Memorial weekend to go visit my brother and sister-in-law in Michigan. Besides getting a flat tire in the first 45 minutes of the 11 hour car ride, everything went really smoothly. We spent our time going on walks, being outside, visiting with Kim's family, going to a parade, playing cards, and celebrating the upcoming arrival of our new niece/nephew in September. Even though I have only been away a day, I miss them already and look forward to seeing them again real soon.
Elyse spent quite sometime riding Papa John's (Kim's dad) tractor.
Thanks for such a great vacation you two! Love you both lots.
5 comments:
So glad to hear you enjoyed the long weekend (I totally forgot you were heading to Michigan!!), and the picture of Elyse is ADORABLE... give her a kiss from this aunt and uncle, too!
BUMMER about the flat tire! I'm glad your weekend was great despite getting delayed. Lets catch up soon!
Thanks for coming! We had an awesome time and miss you guys already too! Love ya!
It was really great to see all of you! We are continuing to pray for your family in the days ahead:)
Glad you had a great time with the family. Elyse looks right at home on the tractor.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment