Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swimming, Park, Picnic, Oh What FUN!

Late this afternoon and early evening, Elyse and I had the privilege to hang out with two of our favorite people, Jenny and Aiden. Jenny had a great idea to take the kiddos to a kiddy pool, play at the connected park and eat a picnic dinner. Well that's exactly what we did and had a blast doing it. Elyse LOVED and I mean loved the pool. That's probably because whether she was sitting, walking or laying down, her head was always above water. I have a feeling we will be going there a lot more the rest of the summer. I didn't get any pictures of the two at the park or during their picnic, but you'll have to take my word, they are so attached to one another. At one point they began holding hands while walking without Jenny or I having to even suggest it. I can't get over how perfect the time was today. Thank you Jenny and Aiden for a great time and we look forward to seeing you both again REAL SOON.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You took some great pictures of Elyse! I love them and I LOVED hanging out with you guys today. The wading pool is going to be a frequent event.

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to play in the water this weekend with her!

Shawn and Amelia said...

What a perfect way to spend a summer afternoon - I'd so be in that wading pool with the kids! Happy travels this weekend.

Sandy said...

Looks like allot of fun. Maybe I can come next time.

Love
Nana xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I saw Nate at his Grandfather's visitation. I thought you all were there also, because one of the gals holding a little girl looked like you. Glad you got to see his grandfather when you were down here last. Goes to show, you never know what is going to happen. Never put off what you should do today, because tomorrow may never come.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that Elyse is enjoying the swimming pool. Helps that Aiden enjoys it too. Looks like this will be the place this summer.
Love, Grand K