Nate, Elyse and I are so
blessed to have Tom, Jenny and Aiden in our lives. We just love their friendship and never get tired of hanging out. Well yesterday, on such a cool and cloudy Sunday we could have thought of nothing more fun and
perfect than what we did. We headed north to Jenny's parents' cabin. (A special thank you to Kent and Dixie for having us, we really appreciated everything.)
Us ladies spent the day playing with our little loves

We also had time to go on a fun and cold jet ski ride. As Jenny said, "I think I went numb."

The guys did some great kayaking

They even tried it for a while with the little ones

Even though us adults enjoyed ourselves, I believe the kiddos had the greatest time
My favorite and the perfect picture of the two captured by Jenny.

Thanks again, Tom, Jenny, Aiden, Kent and Dixie, we really had a great time and look forward to doing it again soon with sun :)
Oh yeah, I took some great pictures of Elyse and will post those later this week.
4 comments:
we too feel BLESSED by your friendship and had a PERFECT Sunday. I can't wait to see the pictures you took of Elyse.
Looks like a blast - sun or no sun!! Good friends are one of the best things in life, and Elyse and Aiden are beyond adorable together :0)
Great pictures! God put special people in our lives for a reason and the pictures show that.Glad you all had a great time.
That looks like SO MUCH FUN! LOVE that picture of Elyse giving the little smooch! :)
Post a Comment