Attend Family of Christ Preschool's Christmas Party
We have participated in this Advent activity for the past three years now and the kids look forward to it as much as I do. When we arrived, we quickly got in the shopping line where the kids go by themselves into a huge room filled with presents to shop for one another. I have so much joy watching them thoughtfully find gifts for each other. Can't wait till Christmas to see what everyone bought. After shopping, the kids spent their night dressing up, doing crafts, as well as decorating and eating Christmas cookies. A fun night that did not disappoint.

















2 comments:
I am so far behind on all of the blog posts! It looks like you guys have been having an amazing time! I love all the activities you have been able to do!
Love the pictures! Looks like a very fun time, what a way to show the kids what Christmas is all about.
Post a Comment