Visit Macy's 8th Floor Display, "Santaland"
Elyse just happened to have school off today, so the kids and I took advantage of our free morning by attending Minneapolis' Macy's 8th floor Christmas display, "Santaland". I was so excited to do this activity because the last time we saw it was when Elyse was two thanks to expected babies and/or nap schedules. Therefore, the boys had never experienced it. Needless to say they really enjoyed it, and we hope to make it an annual Advent activity from now on.









3 comments:
Its been awhile since I've seen it too. Maybe next year I can join you all!
Looks pretty cool! I still remember the picture of Elyse's terror seeing the elf display when she was itty bitty - too funny!
It's wonderful what they can do with these displays. I always love to see what Macy's puts on display at Christmas time. Glad the kids enjoyed it.
GK
Post a Comment