Sunday, December 15, 2013

Advent Day 15

Meeting Ian Matthew Klauser

Born December 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM
7 lbs, 1 oz and 19.75 inches long

Below are a few pictures we captured on our camera that I had to upload from my phone. No computer. I hope to do a detail post of Ian and his birth but most likely will not come until after Christmas. Needless to say,  everything went super fast and well. We love him and he is a perfect addition to the Klauser clan! 



4 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Ian is gorgeous, I'm so glad I hear everything went smoothly for his birth, and I LOVE seeing the picture of all six of you together for the first time! Congratulations!!!

Kim said...

Yeah!!! He is finally here!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is home. Looking forward to meet Master Ian. Great pictures!
G K

Vicki S. said...

You look AMAZING!! Can't wait to meet him!!!