Decorate the Christmas Tree
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Advent Day 1
I want to start off and give credit for our Advent Calendar to my friend, Stephanie Foertsch. Right away when I saw her Advent Calendar on her blog I knew it was exactly what I wanted to do with the kids this year. Our days are not identical to hers but either way, I am so excited for the next 24 days! Our Advent Calendar consists of 24 days of Christmas fun. Each day we will do some Christmas or fun activity to count down our days until the birth of Christ. I hope to post pictures daily or a few every couple of days so you two can enjoy in on our fun.
Decorate the Christmas Tree
Decorate the Christmas Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like everyone was having a fun time!
G K
What a great start to advent!
Post a Comment