Every Monday and Wednesday while Elyse is in preschool, I get to spend my mornings with my boys. However, my littlest sidekick is taking his morning nap during that time. So instead, I get to spend one-on-one time with my little sidekick. It's been a lot of fun to do puzzles, color, cook, and play trucks/cars with Caleb. I do look forward to when Kallen is done napping so the boys and I can do other fun things outside the home; but for now, I will treasure this Mama and Caleb time.
3 comments:
Aw, so glad you and Caleb get some special time together... Bet he loves it as much as you do!
Treasure that time for they will grow up so fast before your eyes!
The kids are growing too fast. Take some time to laugh and play with them, you will never been sorry.
G K
Post a Comment