Awana started last Tuesday night for Elyse; and besides the late bedtimes from being overexcited and wanting to share everything she did, we love the program and have no complaints. Elyse received her vest and bag making her an official Awana's Cubbie. She even asked me if she could sleep in her vest. She is by far the cutest little Cubbie I have ever seen :)
For those of you that are unaware of what Awana is. It is a national program that "helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. The program offers a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community." Awana consists of age appropriate lessons, activities, and homework for children. Therefore, Awana's Cubbies, focus on helping Elyse develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
5 comments:
Great job sweetie! You look awesome in your vest!! Love Nana
Where did the time go? How did all those babies we had in the same year end up big enough for Cubbies?
I don't know but I'm glad I get to share God's love with them!!!
Great pic!
G K
We are awana cubbies, we're happy all day long. We know that Jesus loves us that why we sing this song! We hop because We're happy! We jump and Shout for Joy! For Jesus is a friend to us, He loves each girl and boy!
I loved Cubbies! Elyse you are going to have so much fun, but I can't believe you are a cubbie already!
Post a Comment