Mom,
We just want to thank you for being the woman of Christ that you are. You are one of the most, if not the most selfless woman we know. We are so grateful for you and all that you do. Thank you so much for being here for us this weekend. We couldn't have done it without you. We love you so much.
The reason behind this post is simple, I never really post about my mom and all she does. She comes up at least once every other week to spend time with the kiddos and us, which allows Nate and I time together. Although this past weekend she was a major blessing. The reason is because, Nate and I had a major list of things to do before baby boy arrives in just under six weeks (crazy). We also had things on our schedule that we needed to attend without the children. Lastly, I ended up getting super sick Saturday night and all day Sunday so having her here was a lifesaver to me. (I also want to acknowledge and thank Nate for all his help too.) I love you both very much and appreciate you.
4 comments:
Thanks Sweetie! I love spending time with you all and was more then happy to help out. Thanks for letting me be there for you. These six weeks will fly by, can't wait to meet baby boy!!
Love you,
Mom xoxo
We love her too! Hope the Klauser House is feeling better! You better get all of your stuff done soon, because we can't wait for baby Klauser #3 to get here!
Aren't moms the best? I'm so glad she was able to help you out this weekend and be there for you. What a blessing. And I hope you are feeling better. How awful to be pregnant and sick!
Sorry to here that you weren't feeling well this weekend. Hope everyone it better. Glad that Sandy was able to come and help your family.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment