Monday, February 20, 2012

Priceless

Yesterday, Nate took some really beautiful black and white pictures of baby boy and I. We plan on taking more colorful, maternity like ones later this week or next as I am approaching week 37. The pictures he took really are intended to be just for our enjoyment; but I did want to share this one that I feel in love with (minus my ugly pregnancy outie)! Absolutely priceless in my opinion.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo! Oh that's a treasure. And I love your outie - it's not ugly at all!!

Kate said...

What an absolutely gorgeous photo! And you are a stunning pregnant lady, my dear. Can't wait to see the colorful pics if you post them!

Jenny said...

Priceless, indeed! I'm so glad you shared this one!

B + A said...

priceless for sure :)

Kim said...

so sweet! I love it!

Jeremiah and Stephanie said...

so pretty! did you know they make little covers so that your outie doesn't show?? How ridiculous is that? I think it's beautiful!

Sandy said...

What a precious picture. Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture. We are anxious for the new arrival.
Love,Grand K