The reason for this post is because many friends and family have been asking for a current belly shot and pregnancy updates. The one below is me at 34 weeks. I will try to post at least one more as we get closer, I just don't feel super comfortable posting these types of blogs since I couldn't do it with Elyse or Caleb. Thank you for your understanding.
Friday, February 10, 2012
35 Weeks
Today marks 35 weeks, only five more weeks until baby boy is scheduled to make his appearance. I can't believe it and I am in no way shape or form hurrying these upcoming five weeks. There are a few reasons (in no particular order) why I feel this way. First, the thought of giving birth is a new and scary experience to me. I have been reading many books and talking with many people which has brought me encouragement, but still it is very new. Secondly, Caleb is just under 14 months and I am treasuring every minute with him right now being my baby boy. The thought of him having to become more independent so quickly is something I believe he will have an easier time adjusting to than me. Lastly, the reason I don't want this pregnancy to end is because I don't know if I will ever experience it again. I have spent the last four years believing and at total peace that God did not plan for us to have a biological child. However, I really have enjoyed experiencing every bit of it. I know every mother does not know whether or not they can conceive, but for me, I really have no way of knowing. Some part of this is beautiful and very special to Nate and I since it means we 100% have to rely on God again for what he has for our family. Another reason it's beautiful and special is because it has made me treasure every moment. Some things have been uncomfortable and not fun, but I never take any of it for granted. I treasure every kick, movement, doctor appointments, etc. I will never love this child any more or less than Elyse or Caleb, but like the other two, I am very thankful for baby boy.
The reason for this post is because many friends and family have been asking for a current belly shot and pregnancy updates. The one below is me at 34 weeks. I will try to post at least one more as we get closer, I just don't feel super comfortable posting these types of blogs since I couldn't do it with Elyse or Caleb. Thank you for your understanding.
The reason for this post is because many friends and family have been asking for a current belly shot and pregnancy updates. The one below is me at 34 weeks. I will try to post at least one more as we get closer, I just don't feel super comfortable posting these types of blogs since I couldn't do it with Elyse or Caleb. Thank you for your understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look absolutely beautiful, my friend! Thank you for your honesty in this post - it is refreshing to read. I am so inspired by your story - God is SO good. I admire your faith and reliance on Him during this journey, and in your parenthood journey in general! I know this baby boy will be just as loved as Elyse and Caleb and can't wait to watch you parent three amazing children!
It's all baby. Looks like you have a basketball in there! YOu look beautiful!!
Natalie, I'm just so proud of you friend. What a trooper you have been through the whole thing. Your love ALL your children is evident in your every day life. Your sensitivity in this blog post is very sweet. Your children will one day "rise and call you blessed."
Weird...I totally thought I left a comment on this post yesterday. Anyway,this post is beautiful and so are you! You are glowing just like you were when we all waited for Elyse and Caleb to arrive. Enjoy this special time as a whole family anticipating the birth of another little Klauser! I'm pretty excited for the days when this new little boy and Caleb are partners in crime. Oh, the stories you will have to tell!
I think the excitement and love that surrounds a new baby is probably the same no matter how they arrive in your arms. I hope the next five weeks are smooth (but not TOO quick!) for you, and we can't wait to have another little nephew to smile about :0)
We are looking forward to another grandbaby to love & spoil. Each grandbaby is very special and unique in their own way.
You look wonderful and glowing.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment