I maybe bummed, but at least I still have two happy kiddos.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
White Christmas???
I can honestly say that I am extremely bummed that our yard looks like this:
That's right, we have no snow in December and so far none is being predicted before Christmas (knowing my odds it will all arrive in March on the way to the hospital). I don't remember never having no snow on Christmas. Now I am more than happy to see grass on December 26th, but for some reason Christmas should be white to me. I know Nate feels exactly the same way because he LOVES snow, and plus last night after watching weather he said to me, "I think I could seriously cry that there maybe no snow."
I maybe bummed, but at least I still have two happy kiddos.

I maybe bummed, but at least I still have two happy kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What are you talking about! I love not having all that white stuff and shoveling it. I do hope it stays away till april!! And love those grandbabies!!!
I'm pretty sure Bell on KArE11 said we've got two chance looming for a white Christmas in the long term forecast. I hope so or I'll be crying with Nate.
Sorry, but I'm with your Mom on this one!! It's pretty, but... Maybe if I could just have snow on Christmas Day (and then it would all melt away) it would-be a perfect arrangement :0)
Post a Comment