Friday, December 9, 2011

Pajamas and Books

Most of our mornings play out very similar, I read the kiddos a book or two, they hurry to get dressed and then run downstairs to eat breakfast. However, this beautiful Friday morning was not like the rest. The kiddos decided to spend over thirty minutes in Caleb's room, having me read or them look at books on their own in their pajamas. It was so peaceful, enjoyable and relaxing. Hoping for more mornings like today in the future.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is the kind of morning I could get on board with! Hoping you have many more like those.

Anonymous said...

well i havent seen him in a long time i really miss him lots im glad mariah and i made the right decision you seem like great parents i would like it if you contacted me at 218-625-2653
god bless you
-nate parker

Shawn and Amelia said...

We're having way more of these lazy mornings now that it's cold outside, and I definitely don't mind a bit!! Hope you have plenty to enjoy this winter, too :0)

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat!
Grand K