This past Saturday, Nate, my mom (Nana G) and I took the kiddos to a local pumpkin patch. The kids got to pick out their pumpkins, feed goats and see scarecrows. Elyse also got to go through a hay maze and jump in a giant blow-up pumpkin. It was perfect, a lot of fun and a very memorable, autumn activity. Below are a lot of pictures; we got a ton of good ones and I couldn't decide, so I posted a lot of them :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love Caleb and your mom with the goats, and Elyse's braids are adorable. Hope the kiddos picked some good pumpkins :0)
Thanks for sharing the day with me. Love spending time with the Klauser family. Love you all xoxo
Love those goats and they love you too! Pumpkin patch activities are always so much fun.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment