Our neighbors have two apple trees and have told us many times to come over and pick as many apples as we would like. Therefore, Nate and Elyse spent the last few minutes picking apples not at an apple orchard, but across the street :) They enjoyed doing it together and I am happy to say that we have a ton of bags of Honeycrisp and Braeburn to freeze and enjoy all year!!!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Apple Picking
First off I have to say that we have the BEST neighbors! They all are so hospitable, helpful and dependable. We even watch out for each other's children when playing outside.
Our neighbors have two apple trees and have told us many times to come over and pick as many apples as we would like. Therefore, Nate and Elyse spent the last few minutes picking apples not at an apple orchard, but across the street :) They enjoyed doing it together and I am happy to say that we have a ton of bags of Honeycrisp and Braeburn to freeze and enjoy all year!!!
Special thank you to Brett and Lisa for your apples and being such thoughtful neighbors.
Our neighbors have two apple trees and have told us many times to come over and pick as many apples as we would like. Therefore, Nate and Elyse spent the last few minutes picking apples not at an apple orchard, but across the street :) They enjoyed doing it together and I am happy to say that we have a ton of bags of Honeycrisp and Braeburn to freeze and enjoy all year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll be over for some apple pie!
aSound good to me, I can smell the pie!
Love,Grand K
I'm coming over for apple crisp! Hope we can score some great neighbors like that!
Yum! Great way to get some apples :0)
Looks like fun! I can't believe how tall Elyse looks!
Post a Comment