Elyse can not get enough of Caleb and helping him do stuff. We often feel she acts more like his mother than his older sister. Always trying to get him his toys or paci, telling him to not touch things he is not suppose to touch, helping in his bath or getting diapers changed, and even feeding him when he will do it himself. There are times where Nate and I can really appreciate it, then there are other times where it just makes parenting twice as hard. Oh well, at least she loves her brother that much to want to be with him all the time.
4 comments:
She's always wanted to be involved with everything. She'll be a good babysitter, oh no! then you won't need ME!!
HAHA!!! I'm guessing I may have a helper/"hinderer" on my hands in a few weeks. :) My guess is that Caleb has a love/hate relationship with this. Being an oldest child I heard, "Let me be the mom!" more times that I can count. This could become your motto for the next 18 or so years. ;) At this point though, it's still really endearing.
Just trying to help mom and dad.
Love,Grand K
so sweet, but I love the look in Caleb's eyes. It's like, hey mom, she is shoving this cup in my face again. Do I really have to drink it? Adorable!
Post a Comment