When Caleb's birth family came last month they gave Elyse the Melissa & Doug's Queen and King magnetic dress up set. She plays with it a ton. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of it. They then gave Caleb the truck, car and airplane set. It is by far his favorite toys. A true boy I suppose. If you have a young son, I highly would recommend these for him. They involve no little parts, are movable and very colorful.
Now it's your turn, do you have any favorite Melissa & Doug toy?
4 comments:
Reese has a dress up magnetic doll too, loves it!!! She just recently got the six sided block puzzle, which is a little above her abilities, but it gives us a good challenge :) We don't have any, but love their play food too.
We love all the Melissa & Doug stuff, too! I'm especially fond of the puzzles, but the pretend food is the biggest hit with the kids. Right now, their wood donut set is the hot item around here :0)
Nora LOVES the ice cream cone set! So fun... and cute too!
Melissa & Doug stuff is great. Noticed that Caleb like the vehicles. Cute pictures. He is growing up too quickly.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment