Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Fall

Today, the kiddos and I joined some friends at the park. Overall, we had a wonderful time. However, the day ended up being one for the books (or blog), because Elyse had her first fall where she bled. Crazy thing is she had to do it while running, but never cried or mentioned it till way later while sitting down for lunch. She has and probably will forever be my tough girl! However, no matter how tough she is, she still said she could not nap unless there was a band-aid on it. Too afraid it would start bleeding again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was ot a princess band-aid? That would make it pretty special!
Love,Grand K

Jenny said...

Poor girl! Glad the band-aide helped. Band-aides help most everything at our house...I hand them out like candy...it keeps everybody happy. I bet the band aide especially helped her nap. They're known to work miracles. ;)

Shawn and Amelia said...

Must be a cosmic connection because Greta just got her first skinned knee (while walking in the Target parking lot, somehow!), too... Glad a band- aid could make it all better!