After spending the last few days inside due to colds and weather; we ran into the van with smiles on our faces as we headed out to enjoy a day outside. Since the weather was perfect and the kiddos are doing much better I suggested a day playing at the park. Elyse jumped in with, "Can we have a picnic there too?" I couldn't resist and so glad we did because it was such a great way to spend our lunch hour! Love Mama moments like today.

To all our PT friends, Elyse switched the position of her legs in the first photo right after the picture was taken.
3 comments:
It was a great day. I would of loved to skip work and joined you all. Glad everyone is doing well. Love Mom xoxo
Yay to feeling better, parks, AND picnics!! And funny about Elyse's legs b/c I thought of the same thing right away (drilled into my head by Liam's PT!)... They do look so cute and comfy sitting that way, though :0)
Fun and sun in the park-glad to feeling better to enjoy the outdoors.
Love,Grand K
Post a Comment