Thursday, October 14, 2010

Triplets Trial Run

This morning I had the opportunity to help out two friends of mine by watching their children. Therefore, I had three all under three by myself. I felt like I was a mother of toddler triplets. They sure kept me busy, but they too also entertained themselves which was nice. It ended up going really good! However, I have decided I will stick to being a mother of one toddler at a time, that's exhausting enough.

We spent much of our time reading books, playing outside, dancing,
coloring,
camping in the cardboard box fort, and
playing dress up. Aiden loved wearing his high heals, always had the blue ones though :) and Mari was a bigger fan of carrying her pair around.
Thank you ladies for trusting me with your child, we had a great time!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

THANK YOU for watching our children! You entertained them so well. You deserve a break and we'd be happy to return the favor anytime!

Sandy said...

Looks like you have everthing under control!

Seth and Kelly said...

We sure did appreciate your help!!!! And I know that the kiddos had a great time since Mari is still talking about it!

Unknown said...

Wow, you were probably one busy lady! But what great kids you got to watch. :)