Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Storytime Halloween Edition

Storytime at the library today was extra fun and that's because it was the Halloween edition. The kids, the librarian, Ms. Kay and her puppet, Arnold all dressed up in their Halloween costumes. The books were all about Halloween, the room was decked out in Halloween stuff, and the kids even got to take home a cute trick-or-treat bag. It was not only enjoyable for Elyse, but I.
After storytime, best picture I got. Too many cameras at one time.


Elyse didn't wear her actual Halloween costume because I didn't want her to ruin it or spoil what she is really going to be. Super excited about it though. Therefore, she went as a ballerina (thanks Aunt Amelia for the tutu). She spent her entire morning dancing and twirling. I did not show her what to do, but as you can see in the video, she knows just how a ballerina dances. Guess Nate and I better start saving up for all those dancing leotards and costumes ;)


4 comments:

Sandy said...

I guess it's time to sign her up for dance class!

Joel and Nicole said...

Fun!! I love ballerina outfits. I agree with Elyse, tutus are super fun to wear. :)

Jenny said...

I think dance class is in her future! Storytime was fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she is doing pretty good without dance lessons-pretty natural-with dance lessons watch out!!!! Looking forward to the Halloween pictures.Love, Grand K