Nate grew up helping his grandparents on their farms. He spent many years mowing lawns and working in the fields on tractors. Therefore, it was no surprise when the riding lawn mower he bought on Craig's List was a John Deere. It's not only enjoyable to drive and ride for Nate, but as you can see, Elyse loves it too. Cutest little John Deere I have ever seen.
4 comments:
That sure beats you spending a couple hours a week mowing! Now, even if Nate's back hurts he has no excuse! Nate has the cutest little farm hand for a helper.
Elyse looks like she is having a good time. But can't we all agree Nate is really having a better time? I Vote NATE!
Love
Grandpa K
looks like fun but I bet your mom is cringing about the rows not being straight! :) Love you mom!
Kim
You know me so well Kim. I was going to say, Nate those lines aren't very straight!
Love You too Kim!!
Post a Comment