Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Close

So close to getting our computer working again. Didn't have Nate's computer this weekend so won't be able to upload pics and videos until later this week.

So close to having a family of four. Met with birth mother and her family today. We spent the afternoon and evening swimming, playing at a park and talking. It was perfect and such a blessing. Most beautiful thing I saw was Elyse's constant desire to touch baby in Mariah's stomach. I really think she is just as excited as Nate and I are.

So close to having my car back. Didn't post anything, but two weeks ago I was side swiped and forced of the road by a semi. He then left the scene (I-35) leaving my car with just under $4,000 worth of damage. Blessed to be safe and okay, especially Elyse since it was on her side (front passenger door). Anyway, insurance gave us a Chevy HHR to drive. I feel like I am driving a red Hearse.

Just a few close things I am anticipating to be here soon.

4 comments:

Jordan Thorp said...

Klausers-

As I sit here reading your blogs, I find myself tearing up. I miss you and Elyse so so much! You have no idea... I am over joyed about your new baby. And luckily... I'll be home much of December for winter break so hopefully I'll get to meet the little one!

College is going good. I decided to join a sorority because I really want to meet more girls my age and make those friendships that will last forever! The dorms are nice, and I met a few girls, but I think my choice will be better.

Well I will be home this coming weekend (15th-17th). Let me know if you'll be home at all, maybe on Saturday morning or afternoon? And I can stop over a visit! I have a belated birthday gift for Elyse :)

Love always,
Jordan

Jenny said...

Your computer is SO CLOSE! I think Tom may even be done with it so we'll drop it off today. It's Not that I'm not in love with the red hearse but I am most excited for the BABY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well on Sunday. Waiting for the new arrival.
Love, Grand K

Shawn and Amelia said...

Scary about the accident (so glad you were both OK!!), but happy about everything else :0)