Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not Quite Rockafeller's Tree

Today Nate and I spent our afternoon putting up the Christmas lights on our large outdoor tree. Why today? A few reasons, nice weather, Elyse was napping, our weekends are filling up fast with plans, and lets face it, we live in MN, it could snow tomorrow. We also take it down every year because it gets so tangled with the wind. As you can see from the pictures, it's one annoying task with such a beautiful result (lite up picture was taken last year).

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I hope your not scared of heights! It is a beautiful tree!!Great seeing you all today.

nick&abby said...

ooh it's so pretty!

Jenny said...

YUP! It certainly is pretty!

Joel and Nicole said...

That is SOOO gorgeous! You're getting me excited for Christmas. Do I even dare say that word yet? Where did our summer go??

Shawn and Amelia said...

That tree is so beautiful... especially lit up in the snow! And way to go on getting it decorated early; we still need to get all our Halloween stuff up!!

angie leverence said...

Seriously gorgeous!