Monday, October 25, 2010

Monkey Towel

To cousin Liam: Thank you for introducing and sharing your monkey towel with me when I came to visit you in September. I loved it so much that I wanted one of my own.

To Grandpa and Grandma: Thank you for buying me my own monkey towel, I love it!

This past weekend, Nate's parents came to visit. It was a very quick trip and we were so busy that we didn't take one picture. It was great having them here and like normal, Elyse got spoiled. Therefore, thank you Mike and Kathy for everything! We miss you both already.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Super CUTE! If Aiden see's that he'll want one as well.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Such an adorable monkey!! Only thing better than a kiddo right after a bath is a kiddo dressed up like an animal right after a bath :0)

Sandy said...

She's a cute little monkey!

Joel and Nicole said...

She is darling!