Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Halloween As "Sweet" As Can Be

As you can see from the picture below, Elyse and her friends all went as M&M's this year for Halloween. My friend, Jenny and I made the costumes. I don't think they turned out all that bad and the kiddos looked so adorable in them.

The Sweetest M&M's ever: Dieter, Aiden, Elyse, Mason and Willow
The M&M's and Mari the ladybug right before trick-o-treating. They were troopers, going almost an hour in 40 degree weather. They LOVED it and their pumpkins sure were heavy at the end.
Overall, it was a very successful and super fun Halloween. We had all our friends over for some great fall foods and then spent the night celebrating with the kids. Nate and I feel so blessed to be surrounded with such amazing friends and neighbors. I could keep going on about this evening, but after taking the decorations down, doing this post and getting ready for tomorrow, I'm exhausted. Good night and hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

angie said...

I absolutely love all the pics of these children growing up together. It's awesome! I hope you all never move away from one another!

Vicki said...

Sooooo sweet!!! They are all simply adorable!!

Sandy said...

Looks like a great time. Glad the weather was good and the kids could get out. They are all adorable!

The Massons said...

What a cute idea!!! Way to go Natalie and Jenny! :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for letting us all invade your house! We had fun and the kiddos were so sweet!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Sweet is right... I bet they brought smiles to a whole lot of faces last night!! And even more impressive that you made the costumes - well done!

nick&abby said...

mmm...makes me crave M&Ms!

Anonymous said...

Good thing they took out the tan M n M. They were adorable. Simple and they could move.
Love, Grand K