After many days of hard work by my husband (and his friends), waiting on furniture and miscellaneous stuff to get completed, the home remodeling project is complete. There are minor things that still need to be done, but overall, it's finished and perfect! A special thanks to my amazing husband for doing such great work and making our nice house and beautiful home!
By the way, any suggestions on what color to paint the brown wall now that we have a great brown couch? Only other color for the couch was red, and didn't know how that would go in the future, paint is an easy fix.
BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER
I L-O-V-E it! Your home looks beautiful and I can't wait to sit on your new couch! Maybe you should paint the wall the same orange-ish red that you have in your kitchen. That might flow well.
The new rooms look BEAUTIFUL - I am so not missing the living room rug!! Maybe an amber color for the living room accent wall? They can be tricky, but if you get the right one, it's beautiful with both dark brown and wood tones :0)
I love it!! Looks fantastic! I would probably pick a color out of that painting in the living room for the accent wall...orangish-red, or a deep mustard yellow/amber, or even blue; I love blues and browns together. But actually, I don't think the brown wall looks bad with the brown couch, since they are different shades.
8 comments:
I L-O-V-E it! Your home looks beautiful and I can't wait to sit on your new couch! Maybe you should paint the wall the same orange-ish red that you have in your kitchen. That might flow well.
It's fun to see pictures, but I can't wait to see the real thing. It always looks so different when you see it in real life! :) It looks great!!!!!
Everything looks GREAT!
The new rooms look BEAUTIFUL - I am so not missing the living room rug!! Maybe an amber color for the living room accent wall? They can be tricky, but if you get the right one, it's beautiful with both dark brown and wood tones :0)
It looks fabulous! What a beatiful, fresh change. I think the color in your kitchen might work well, like Jenny stated. Great job Nate!
I love it!! Looks fantastic! I would probably pick a color out of that painting in the living room for the accent wall...orangish-red, or a deep mustard yellow/amber, or even blue; I love blues and browns together. But actually, I don't think the brown wall looks bad with the brown couch, since they are different shades.
Looks great Natalie!
Looks great, can't wait to see the improvements in person.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment