One thing Nate is really good at is finding amazing deals on Craig's List. Most of the time, they are stuff people are giving away for free, like this past weekend where Nate got Elyse a lot of great things. One such thing is shown in the picture below. Elyse got her own set of washer and dryer. How fun for a little girl, right?! I remember getting my brand new set last year and being so excited; and by the facial expression from Elyse when she saw her set, I know she had the same feeling.
3 comments:
Whoa, great find!! I check our Craigslist daily and never seem to score quite like you guys do (but still come across some good deals)... Have fun with your new washer and dryer, Elyse!
You guys are going to have to add an addition on the house for for Elyse's stuff! Looks like a great find!!
What a great find for Elyse!
Have fun.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment