Sunday, March 28, 2010
I'm **uck
So this morning, Elyse woke up a little earlier than normal and besides singing she was happily saying two things over and over again, "Mama" and "**uck". Since I was eating breakfast and she wasn't crying, I left her in her crib in hopes that she would fall back asleep. Finally I went to go get her out and while I tried to lift her up from lying down she began yelling, "STUCK". I thought the entire morning she was saying "Duck" because we usually look at them out her window in the morning. My bad! So Elyse successfully got her foot/leg stuck between the metal bar that lowers the crib and a crib railing. The crib is set at regulation safety width, guess widths are not as close as the FDA thought they should be.
Elyse's new spring coat, thanks Mom! Suppose to hit 70 this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute coat, but poor baby stuck in her crib! Obviously it wasn't upsetting her too much, though, or she'd have been freaked out (and I thought the **s in your post were going to mean Elyse was saying something else!!). Enjoy the warm spring days :0)
Very cute! Willow gets stuck in between her crib sometimes too, especially at night(she's a roller). I ALSO thought that *uck meant something else. Haha. That'd be bad! Love her new coat.
Your welcome, she looks adorable in it.
I with everyone else to think Elyse meant something else with **uck. You never know what the kids will pick up. Good job Sandy in picking out Elyse's new coat. Elyse is getting so darn cute.
Love, Grand K
We thought the same thing that everyone thought with **uck. You never know what the kids will pick up. She is getting so darn cute. Sandy did a good job picking out Elyse's new coat.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment