1. Nate and I spent over 1.5 hours putting away Christmas decorations, including taking down the lights that go on the entire pine tree to the right of the house, doesn't even fit in the picture I took.
2. Played in the grass because there was NO snow on the ground.
I know it's only half way through March and in Minnesota anything can happen, but I sure am hopeful that winter is gone and spring is here.
4 comments:
OK, so I really have to ask... Why do you have a 2x4 barracade on the door into your house from the garage? Trying to keep Nate out of the garage?
What a fun day! I'm hopeful too, but since it snowed the year Aiden was born I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing snow again. Thanks for coming over today! It was fun!
Yay!! I'm done with winter, too, but am guessing it'll make another comeback before giving up completely... Here's to warm days outside!
Glad Elyse loves the outdoors. It sure has been a long winter.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment