I have been working with Elyse on her ABC's a ton recently. Today while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, Elyse wanted to read her books in Nate and my bathtub (I think she likes being in small spaces). Anyway, while looking at her books I overheard her saying her ABC's without my help. I got the camera, asked her to do it again, and officially can now say my daughter says her ABC's without our help. Good job Elyse!
7 comments:
Very Proud of you sweetie!
Love Gram's xoxo
Great job Elyse! That was AMAZING!
Yeah! For our smart little girl! Way to go!
Aw, I love hearing her little voice! And Elyse can most definitely beat me in a Sesame Street character challenge!!
Cute and Smart! Way to go Elyse!
Love Grandma and Grangpa
Way to Go Elyse!!!
That is crazy! Awesome... My almost 3 year old has no interest in doing such a thing! She must have a good teacher! Maybe you can see if you can get my Kobeman to sit still for a whole alphabet sometime!
Post a Comment