Monday, February 22, 2010

Road Trip to Iowa

This past weekend, Nate, Elyse and I traveled south to visit Nate's family and one of my best friends, Joni (Stauffer) Bowman. Even though six hours in the car with a 17 month old can get tiresome, the trip was worth it. We had a wonderful and very relaxing time. It was great spending time together and we look forward to doing it again soon.

Thanks for the great hospitality and all the goodies, Dad and Mom/Grandpa and Grandma.
Nate, Elyse and I with Nate's parents, Mike and Kathy
Nate and Elyse with Nate's Grandpa Kaiser and his Mom Elyse giving Great Grandpa Kaiser a kiss, precious
Elyse and I with my girl, Joni. Best picture I could get. Elyse and Joni hanging out. Thank you Joni for the gift!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

so glad you guys had fun! we're excited to hang out this week!

Sandy said...

Everyone looks great! Happy to see you got a chance to see Grandpa & Joni. See you soon.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip!! You are so good about taking photos of everything... we're major slackers in that department :0)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Grandpa is better today, hope Elyse is too.
Love, Grand K