Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Stumped Us All
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, Elyse and I attend MOMS at our church. It's a time where I get to socialize with other moms and Elyse spends time in the nursery playing with kids. I am very thankful for all the volunteers, they do a wonderful job! Well today Elyse really must have had a great time, because she did wonderful while there and she managed to stump all of us adults. See, I dropped her off in her cream shirt and when I picked her up, her shirt magically had green on it. She did not color, paint or use any writing utensils. No volunteer or myself found anything in the room she would have used. How it got there, we do not know, but at least she enjoyed herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment