I want to start off and set something straight. Nate and I do NOT let Elyse play with our phones. She has many toy phones and knows they are what she can pretend to talk into. However yesterday, Nate was calling me on his way home from work and Elyse wanted nothing more than to talk to her Dada. She kept saying, "Please" and "Dada". Nate and I discussed it and then I put the phone to Elyse's ear. She then signed, "Please", informing me she didn't want my help. So I let go and captured this. Nate and her having a private phone call. I was very proud of her because once she was done talking she gave the phone right back, what a good little girl. By the way, did you notice how she really is like a grown up lady, talking on the phone and multitasking all at the same time?
5 comments:
She is all set to be a mama! Talking on the phone and covering up the baby at the same time. So cute!
Now she can be on the family plan!
HOPE SHE STAYS AS CUTE AS SHE IS NOW! Looking forward to spoiling her in 2 weeks.
Love Grand K
That is TOO CUTE! Love how she walks around and does things while she's talking! :)
I love her babble talk. I'm sure you want her to start using real words, but it is simply darling. It sounds so much like she thinks she IS talking. Also, I love how she sees herself on Mama's REAL phone in the reflection of the tv. She is a phone Diva. :)
Post a Comment