I don't have anything exciting or new to post. Recently life has been pretty simple. Elyse is constantly learning new words and things and I hope to capture them soon. But basically, Elyse and I have spent our time seeing friends, going to Storytimes and playing/learning at home. Therefore, this post is basically to show more pictures for those who miss seeing Elyse.
Of course her outfit matches her room! She is just too cute! Tonight I was rocking Aiden and all of the sudden he shot straight up, folded his hands, and said, "Pway for Eese!" He prayed she'd be safe. It was so endearing. Hopefully Elyse sleeps well knowing AIden prayed for her!
oh my goodness! aDORable pictures!! they could be in a pottery barn kids catalogue...CUTE little girl, and cute bedroom! totally makes me want to redecorate!! :) and, by the way...is she in a big girl bed already? i'm so impressed!!
6 comments:
Of course her outfit matches her room! She is just too cute! Tonight I was rocking Aiden and all of the sudden he shot straight up, folded his hands, and said, "Pway for Eese!" He prayed she'd be safe. It was so endearing. Hopefully Elyse sleeps well knowing AIden prayed for her!
Thanks for the cute pictures of Elyse.
Love, Grand K
Such a pretty pretty girl. Love the one where she is coming in the door!
oh my goodness! aDORable pictures!! they could be in a pottery barn kids catalogue...CUTE little girl, and cute bedroom! totally makes me want to redecorate!! :) and, by the way...is she in a big girl bed already? i'm so impressed!!
I love pictures of her even if there isn't anything new going on, so thanks for the post! She is so stinkin' cute!
Never can get enough pictures of our little sweetie!Keep them coming!!
Love Grams xoxo
Post a Comment