Friday, February 12, 2010

Make Believe

One thing I love about having a little girl is watching and participating with them as they play Mama or dress up. Everyday I can assume sometime within the day will be consumed with Elyse taking care of her babies or wearing something I didn't put on her that morning. Overall, I love it, and can't wait till she's three and is having blown out tea parties. So much fun!
Elyse going through all her girly accessories, notice the purse too?!

Elyse wearing her Dada's hat; looking more hardcore than girly

Elyse and I dressing up in HER fun sunglasses

3 comments:

B + A said...

Love the last pic! So cute of you two!!

Jenny said...

I think those shades look smashing on you! Oh the joy of having a little girl...please invite me over for a tea party...the boys can play outside and we'll enjoy some tea and cake. :) Elyse will make a fabulous host!

Anonymous said...

They grow up too fast. Have fun watching them.
Love, GrandK