Monday, February 8, 2010
Increasing Vocabulary
The weather is nothing but snow today. Nothing bad, but just decided not to take a trip out in it. Therefore, Elyse and I spent much of the day, reading, cleaning and playing like normal. I did find some cards Nate and I purchased a while back and pulled them out. Elyse had NEVER seen these before and was saying or signing so many objects on the cards that I wanted to capture it on camera. I am just amazed at how quickly she is learning a new word all the time. Especially if it's something she really likes, like "cookie". (I'll try to capture a Target run with the joyous cookie treat some other time.) I LOVE this stage and look forward to what she says new tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a little smarty pants! I wish that our brains still absorbed things at the rate that theirs do! Have fun staying cozy!
Little smarter pants!
Good job Elyse!
Love, Grand K
Elyse maybe you should help Grams with her words! It's little smarty pants!
Ok, I think Turtle and Pig are my favorite! What a cutie!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment