Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Body Art

I got the idea of painting with pudding from a friend a year ago and couldn't wait for Elyse to do it. I also knew a bath was to follow and it would be fun with a buddy. Therefore, when the family was here visiting, I thought it would be a perfect activity for Elyse and her cousin, Liam. As you can see from the pictures, it started as them nicely painting the paper (the intention) and grew to them painting themselves or more common, just to eat the pudding. They loved it, and us parents loved watching them have so much fun.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Chocolate is my favorite! They look like they are having a ball!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

This was so much fun!! We'll definitely have to make it a regular event for the kids!

Kim said...

Well let's hope they don't do that next time when you try to use real paint! :) Looks like they had a blast! Wtach out though, Steven might want a turn when we come up! :)

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

great pictures! I'm glad you got your computer issues (somewhat) worked out.

Jenny said...

HOW fun! I'll have to do this with Aiden sometime. Elyse looks like she is having a blast!

Janel said...

F U N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!