Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Things They Say

It seems like Elyse is learning a new word daily and completely understands 100% of what people are saying. So, I know every parent goes through moments where they laugh so hard because of something their child says. Well last night Nate and I had one of those moments. We were talking about adoption and the this is how the conversation went:
Natalie: God blessed us with a daughter that has so much of our personalities it's ridiculous.
Nate: Yes, very much so.
Natalie: Although Elyse is way more beautiful than what we would have biologically made.
Elyse looks up out of the box she was digging in
Elyse: YEAH! (spoken with lots of enthusiasm too)

Also Elyse and I spent some time shopping with our friends this past week and thought I would post a fun picture of how us Moms took over the mall :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

HAHA! Elyse is so funny!

Christy said...

hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny! Did you have a race?
Love, Grand K