So here's the deal, computer is still at Best Buy and since we are 2 months over on warranty, they aren't in any hurry to check it out. It may be weeks before we get a successful blog post since this computer I am using doesn't have the power to do pictures or videos. Nate also surprised Elyse and I by taking yesterday off which means he didn't bring his computer home either. Maybe this week, I'm going crazy!!!
All I want for Christmas is my computer to post!
Some of the posts you can look forward to seeing are...
-Thanksgiving Week
-Fun With Pudding
-Wheels on the Bus
-Someone Turns 30!
-Oh Christmas Tree
3 comments:
You can come use mine some day next week if you would like! :)
I was going to say the same thing that Kelly said.
you can come to my house, and you won't need to worry about posting the blog anymore!:) See ya soon!
Post a Comment